July 8, 2007

Birthday Cupcakes~

I made these for a birthday this weekend...I'm currently in the middle of packing, stocking up and finishing up my last minute cake orders this week...designs, etc...
Don't have much time....to make a long post...
Flight to Singapore tomorrow afternoon at 2... *stress* haven't packed...too much to do
*goes nuts*
I'll be in Singapore for about 5 days...in Malaysia for about 2...will be having sis's graduation and dad's birthday this week. Will be back for 2 cakes on the 21st this month *faints*
Here's some eye candy to keep everyone occupied till I update again in a couple of days.

They were hummingbird cupcakes, cream cheese frosting and fondant cake toppers~



The Cooking Ninja said...

They are so beautiful and so delicious looking too.

Debbie said...

Such beautiful cakes~
What do you use for the flowers?
I'm assuming its the same thing you use to sculpt those adorable cakes?
Where do you buy it from?

Debbie said...

Sorry about the double post, I thought the first one didn't go through because I didn't use my old blogger account to comment haha

Monique said...

These cupcakes are absolutely pretty!! Great job, I'm sure it would be a great success at the birthday party.

jiahui said...

dear su,

is the frosting just cream cheese and powdered sugar?

Su-Yin said...

the cooking ninja: thanks :)I had one too! they were delicious :P

debbie: THe flowers are done with fondant :) I do them with the same ingredients. I use Orchard brand icing available in AUstralian supermarkets.

monique: thanks :)

jia hui: yes it is ...add the sugar according your own personal preference. I flavour it with a couple drops of vanilla essence too

juhashim said...

Hi Su,
can u teach me how to make the buttercream. Your cupcakes looks sooooooo beautiful and delicious