December 31, 2010

35 minutes before it turns 2011


Here's the thing 35 minutes isn't quite enough for a 'moment of reflection', 2010 has been kind... it has filled me with several momentous events, it has tortured me with it's mere 365 days and well.. turned me a quarter century old!

Hmm... i wouldn't say i had started the year with 'resolutions' in mind; but I definitely had gained a lot more than what I had expected in a years worth of happenings. One of the more significant lessons of self discovery that I've gathered would be that time doesn't heal wounds; the only thing that helped me heal was the decisions I made and how I stuck to them through every doubt. I understood what acceptance was and I also discovered how closed doors only leads to discoveries of many new opened ones. You just got to know where to look! and well.. I've learnt to be a pro at spotting them.

I want to wish everyone a quick Happy New Year! ... stop thinking about what you've had up in 2010; or what you did or did not do.. Look forward; it's a clean slate... now lets make this one a masterpiece!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Su =)

That Dog Dancing Guy said...

Happy New Year!!

Love the Max Brenner shot :) You look great..

I also didn't make resolutions this year, I always break them!

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

Happy New Year to you! =)