- I receive a topic from the lecturer ( customer tells me what they like)...
- .....I stress about not knowing what to do...
- I ask around friends and peers for ideas or useful hints;
- ...I finally stop procrastinating and decide to research on the chosen topic;
- ..do a quick search on extremely 'efficient' sources such as Google; YouTube and Wikipedia; *giggle*
- harvest whatever helpful information;...
- .. derive an original report/design that is my own~ well of course; when it comes to sketching cake ideas; there is no option of "copy-pasting" *laughs*
**... I've said enough about my silly ol' self; shall have more info on what the Kinki Kids are.
Here's a snapshot I stole from Wikipedia on the Kids;
Widely known in Japan, the KinKi Kids are very popular among girls of all ages, and their subscription concerts even draw boys. Not only do they sing, but they are also talented actors, having appeared in popular dramas and sitcoms. For example, Tsuyoshi played a part in Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (Young Kindaichi's case files) and Summer Snow, and Koichi was in Remote. They have their own variety show called Domoto Kyoudai (The Domoto brothers). However despite their shared surnames they are in fact completely unrelated and hail from two different prefectures in the Kinki region. 
Here's a video I harvested from YouTube ;) *giggle*
I ran a search; and there were a gazillion photos of the KinKi kids on Google images! With numerous different hairstyles! *faints*
Luckily; Stephanie had sent me a couple of images via email to confirm the favourite ones amongst her friends. She was very helpful with ideas and so very thoughtful to have sent me a feedback on the cake the day after. I couldn't supply her with a box tall enough and the lugging around of the cake in the heat during the day created a crack on the ribbon! Sorry about the issue with the box; I've scouted many places for boxes and other covers; but the suppliers in Sydney just do not cater for sculpted cakes. Especially considering how every cake is a different height and width. Despite all of that; the cake went well; and she was very happy with how it turned out! She had requested for a cute cartoon-ey version of the KinkiKids hugging each other. It was a real task trying to put 2 large heads side by side without knocking either one over! *laughs* I'm just really glad it helped make the birthday party a success.