- Grilled chicken stuff with herbed cheese wrapped in prosciutto.
- Cheese fondue fountain (with melted Gruyere and white wine)...I turned it into a chocolate irish cream fondue after discovering my fountain wasn't hot enough to keep the cheese yummy and warm.
- Mini chicken + mushroom pies
- Mangosteens - He's crazy about mangosteens! Too bad they are extremely expensive here in Sydney. They are rare in Canada as well. Us Malaysians take our local tropical fruit for granted sometimes.
- Curry fish
- Spicy Dhall
- Basmati rice
- Mexican grilled chicken wings
- Nachos covered in mince, guacamole, sour cream and cheese.
- Roasted potato salad with grilled ham/chicken slices.
- Konyaku jelly with Lychees
- Strawberry layer sponge with mascarpone and raspberry jam
- Boysenberry cheesecake
From what I've heard from everyone at the party, the food was marvelous. I had no idea; I didn't get a chance to eat much. *laughs* I was too busy fixing up the fountains and had too much to drink too early in the night. The alcohol on an empty stomach was a bad idea. It got me a little too happy too quickly. But apparently, I wasn't the only person looking like an idiot that night ;) Hahaha. ----------->
Bon voyage Artem! We bid him goodbye and good luck in his days ahead.
Dasvi da-niye Artyom.....ya tebia lublu :)
catch ya on MSN soon :P
*sigh*...the beauty of modern day technology Hehe.