June 2, 2010

When i'm quiet.

It just usually means a storm is brewing down @ Delectable-Land~

Speaking about foreign"Lands"; Da and I brought some Delectable cheer up with us to Hong Kong!
We went for a purpose (HKTDC); and yes we did get work done... despite how fun the pictures we took look; it was more fruitful than I have expected. ;)
We did our research for work in the day; and in the evening we did our own little hunt for pretty shops with desserts-cakes-what not's and heaps of other silly stuff!

What did we find?
Hmm.. super duper fun people at the CNN + Cartoon Network headquarters!

I like to think of ourselves as VIP's to be allowed into this super entertaining office; haha We've got a friend on the inside you see... *giggle* Siddal is the bestEST!

really likes pudding.

I love mochi. LoVE LOVE LOVE mochi. haha

I've been going through a majorly busy period in the past couple of months hence the infrequent journal updates and slow email responses. I'm probably not one to run out of things to say; but recently my mind has been so clogged with worries and distractions; it has been difficult to write or share without doing a big major whine session. Haha

Aight guys; Su's got to get back to work. I've got leaves of papers and sketches scattered as far as my eyes can see! Unless I want to be buried in these tonight; i better be getting to it!
Will let everyone know about our fathers day specials real soon.


vivebrulee said...

my monkeys are going to skin you alive for having all that CN fun :D
hang in there, keep the cheer...you are going to be fine, I am going to be fine, everybody would be fine.

PlumLeaf 李葉 said...

Loved all your HK pics! Especially the food related ones! Making my tummy grumble - LOUDLY!

Was amazed to see you found a Food Tower?!?!? Where was that?!!

You are making me miss HK with all the foodie places and street snacks!

FFichiban said...

Awesome photos! Everybody needs a good break once in a while and food spree is always a good way to do it! Even better if it means getting work done at the same time!

jacqueline said...

Dearest Su, these are really gorgeous HK trip photos! Looks like a really nice trip indeed! Da and you both look so pretty!! :)
I hope things get better for you soon with less worries and distractions. Have a lovely merry happy day, take good carez and love to you!

p/s: My sister and my little nephew adores your cute cupcakes and Little Men cookies!!! I am collecting Delectable containers. :D

jignesh said...

I feel your Happiness after seeing your photos...

I think ur great lover of food and travel...

Keep enjoying!!

Mary said...

I love the market tour you took us on. I hope things get easier for you. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i miss hong kong!

Kiran said...

Great fun. I want to visit HK in the future :)

yaha said...

Hi Su,
can you let me know where is place that has all the mochi shown in your picture ? Looks like its a supermarket. I would love to eat them when I'm down there next month :)

Thanks a million

Su-Yin -Décorateur said...

hey all! haha Hong kong was MAJOR FUN!
We went about without much of a plan at all; but we had siddal with us so that was real good. She took us out at night after work; but yea hong kong people work so late into the night!

yaha: that was the airport ;)

howitzer daniels said...

Wonderful picture. So alive and dynamic. Love HK.

Kumar said...

Hey, I am also a foodie. Glad to see someone with same hobby.

Anonymous said...

This was interesting post i will give u A+ for superb article ..

keep posting
Latest messages.