June 2, 2010

When i'm quiet.

It just usually means a storm is brewing down @ Delectable-Land~


Speaking about foreign"Lands"; Da and I brought some Delectable cheer up with us to Hong Kong!
We went for a purpose (HKTDC); and yes we did get work done... despite how fun the pictures we took look; it was more fruitful than I have expected. ;)
We did our research for work in the day; and in the evening we did our own little hunt for pretty shops with desserts-cakes-what not's and heaps of other silly stuff!

What did we find?
Hmm.. super duper fun people at the CNN + Cartoon Network headquarters!




I like to think of ourselves as VIP's to be allowed into this super entertaining office; haha We've got a friend on the inside you see... *giggle* Siddal is the bestEST!





Da
really likes pudding.

I love mochi. LoVE LOVE LOVE mochi. haha


I've been going through a majorly busy period in the past couple of months hence the infrequent journal updates and slow email responses. I'm probably not one to run out of things to say; but recently my mind has been so clogged with worries and distractions; it has been difficult to write or share without doing a big major whine session. Haha

Aight guys; Su's got to get back to work. I've got leaves of papers and sketches scattered as far as my eyes can see! Unless I want to be buried in these tonight; i better be getting to it!
Will let everyone know about our fathers day specials real soon.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

my monkeys are going to skin you alive for having all that CN fun :D
hang in there, keep the cheer...you are going to be fine, I am going to be fine, everybody would be fine.

PlumLeaf 李葉 said...

WOW!
Loved all your HK pics! Especially the food related ones! Making my tummy grumble - LOUDLY!

Was amazed to see you found a Food Tower?!?!? Where was that?!!

You are making me miss HK with all the foodie places and street snacks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Everybody needs a good break once in a while and food spree is always a good way to do it! Even better if it means getting work done at the same time!

jacqueline said...

Dearest Su, these are really gorgeous HK trip photos! Looks like a really nice trip indeed! Da and you both look so pretty!! :)
I hope things get better for you soon with less worries and distractions. Have a lovely merry happy day, take good carez and love to you!

p/s: My sister and my little nephew adores your cute cupcakes and Little Men cookies!!! I am collecting Delectable containers. :D

jignesh said...

I feel your Happiness after seeing your photos...

I think ur great lover of food and travel...

Keep enjoying!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the market tour you took us on. I hope things get easier for you. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i miss hong kong!

Kiran said...

Great fun. I want to visit HK in the future :)

yaha said...

Hi Su,
can you let me know where is place that has all the mochi shown in your picture ? Looks like its a supermarket. I would love to eat them when I'm down there next month :)

Thanks a million

Su-Yin -Décorateur said...

hey all! haha Hong kong was MAJOR FUN!
We went about without much of a plan at all; but we had siddal with us so that was real good. She took us out at night after work; but yea hong kong people work so late into the night!

yaha: that was the airport ;)

Unknown said...

Wonderful picture. So alive and dynamic. Love HK.

Kumar said...

Hey, I am also a foodie. Glad to see someone with same hobby.