June 26, 2010

Somewhere Over the RAinbow~


I blame mom for bringing home those addictive GLEE episodes on DVD! haha; I've been moving my cakes to the living room where she watches TV till weee hours of the morning.
I admit; it's difficult to not to fall in love with GLEE! haha This was one of my very favourite clips.



Just in the next couple of coming weeks; I'm going to be going out of my mind. Why? Haha I've got some secrets up my sleeves. *teehee*
I remember years ago; as a teenager... there were moments where dreams of being a pastry chef and having a cake studio seemed unreachable or unrealistic.. I'd humm this to myself. The lyrics transported my mind to a place where nothing was impossible. It reminded me that the world is so much bigger than what meets my little eyes. This song kept me company through my roughest periods and made me realise that there was always going to be a tune to cheer myself up. I've got a theory that music helps heal and sooth all emotional wounds... I still believe this very much.
Well... cuddly toys too of course. I love cuddly toys.. haha I've got a feeling I'm good at making them out of sugar because of the many toys I own since I was a little girl. *shrug*



8 comments:

Adventures in Domestic Cooking said...

Oh my goodness, these cakes are adorable!!!

missklicious said...

I'm addicted to Glee too, and like always, your cakes are way too cute, Hello Kitty & bunnies *squeee* Love it!

Unknown said...

I love Glee! I also love your gorgeous cakes, your very, very talented x

jacqueline said...

I LOVE Glee too! hehe Oh im so excited about your secrets! Loving your "cuddly" cakes! Hope you had a good weekend! Love to you!

Christine said...

the same evening you made this post, there's a rainbow at dusk outside my window

The Goenners said...

SuBee this is so heartwarming. Can't get enough of that glee. So proud of you.

Imagination Cakes said...

I love that song too. It's funny because a couple of years ago a collage professor asked us to do a video slide show showing us who we are as a person and where we want to be. I did mine to the very same song. Music is so very powerful. Beautiful work as always.

Melissa said...

so cute! I love all of the little guys leaning on each other! how adorable!